Say Yes to the Dress is the perfect wedding guilty pleasure because it lets you take part in the fun lead-up to a wedding without actually having to be part of the annoying logistics and family dynamics surrounding the dress choosing. I also love how each episode shows off real couples and their real love stories. And it doesn’t hurt that there are also plenty of opportunities to watch badly behaved brides and their drama
Here are some of my favorite clips from the show. Enjoy them now (for a quick break from your work!) and then curl up with a glass of wine and watch an episode later this week. It’s the easiest way to “participate” in the spring/summer wedding season!
PS: Check out our giveaway at the bottom of the post
1. “100 Dresses” This chick has tried on more than 100 dresses. ONE. HUNDRED. The crazy brides are the reason why I watch this show, though…
2. Randy is my favorite person on this show. And I have to admit, I kind of love it when he gets sassy. Here he takes on a pushy BFF.
3. The drama! Unexpected pregnancy in the fitting room. Even though it seems dramatic, it’s a tender moment.
4. She met her husband on a website for men who like overweight women, but she’s still feeling discouraged about being plus-size. Interesting clip.
5. The best for last. Seth Meyers surprises a wounded warrior while she finds her dress!!
To celebrate Wedding Season Week at Romance at Random we’re giving away wedding planning books from The Knot! We’ve got four different prizes, each consisting of The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings and The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner and Organizer. If you or anyone you know is getting married, this is the perfect prize!
a Rafflecopter giveaway