Happy Hunk Day!
As you may know, we’re in the midst of the 2014 Stanley Cup and we’re celebrating with Hockey hunks! Whether you’re rooting for the LA Kings or the NY Rangers, everyone can enjoy the beauty of a gnarly hockey player. And don’t worry we’ve got representation from each side in our post today
Who are you rooting for? Do you have a fave hockey player?
1. First up, NY Ranger Ryan Callahan. Swoon. He’s the East Coast hottie.
*Editor’s note: As a commenter pointed out, Ryan Callahan has since been traded from the NY Rangers. But since we live in NYC, can we still claim him as an East Coast hottie, pretty please?
2. And for the West Coast hottie, Jeff Carter from the LA Kings.
3. Nevermind the odd techno club background, this man is a hockey hunk to the extreme.
4. Oh, Patrick Sharp. You may not be playing in the Stanley Cup this year, but you’ll always have my heart.
5. Tattoos on a hockey player?! IT’S JUST TOO MUCH.